- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Note 3 saying USB when I am charging using AC power!
When I charge using my stock charger (USB 3.0) the battery setting shows that it's charging via USB. However, when I remove the cable from the wall plug once and insert it again it says AC (and I have to do it just once every time I need to charge).
Can someone explain me why this happens!
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-03-2014, 02:17 AM #2
Re: Note 3 saying USB when I am charging using AC power!
It'd be interesting to see if this happened with other original Note 3 chargers. If so, then there's probably some glitch in the Note 3 firmware. If other chargers work normally, then there's probably something wrong with your charger.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 16Last Post: 12-30-2016, 06:39 PM
- By silverghost123 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 26Last Post: 06-29-2015, 08:15 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 12:41 PM
- By fennolio in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2014, 10:44 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 10:18 AM