Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need help finding something please.

I am using a samsung galaxy s4 through uscellular. I have been searching for weeks to find a program or app that allows me to use my laptop to take full control of my phone so I can send and recieve texts and allow me to use apps on my phone. I have tried airdroid teamviewer and many more but none allow me to mirror my phone on my laptop so I can control the game or app on my laptop without touching my phone. I wont root my phone. Please help I have looked everywhere. The app or program needs to do both please. Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    4,693 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Kitkat

Default Re: Need help finding something please.

Quote Originally Posted by nathan watkins1 View Post
    I am using a samsung galaxy s4 through uscellular. I have been searching for weeks to find a program or app that allows me to use my laptop to take full control of my phone so I can send and recieve texts and allow me to use apps on my phone. I have tried airdroid teamviewer and many more but none allow me to mirror my phone on my laptop so I can control the game or app on my laptop without touching my phone. I wont root my phone. Please help I have looked everywhere. The app or program needs to do both please. Thanks

Posted via Android Central App
    Hello.

I'm not sure you can control the phone from your PC, you can however see the display on a larger screen with an MHL adapter.