motorola razri xt890w
everytime I go onto an app, like facebook ebay it clicks on and clicks straight off , same as text messages. also battery gets very warm and battery doesn't last long. phone keeps shutting down and coming back on
- 07-08-2014, 03:27 PM #2
Re: motorola razri xt890w
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the system cache partition, which won't erase any personal data.
1) Ensure the handset is powered off
2) Hold down the Vol Down button and press the Power button until you see the Fastboot menu.
3) Use Vol Down to highlight "Recovery," then press the Vol Up button to select.
A picture of an Android will appear in the screen with a "!" symbol.
4) Press Vol Up and Vol Down simultaneously.
A blue Android system recovery menu will appear/
5) Use the Volume buttons to highlight "wipe cache partition," then press Power to execute.
6) When that's complete, select "reboot system now," then press Power to execute.
Thanks to this site, where I found these steps: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f783...-done-1764018/
- By Ry in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 07-09-2014, 10:22 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-08-2014, 05:44 PM
- By Ry in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 02:29 PM
- By Ry in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 07-08-2014, 01:26 PM
- By Ry in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 0Last Post: 07-08-2014, 01:26 PM