HTC EVO 4G - Infinite loop
I realize this is an older thread, but I have read through and tried the options in this thread:
My HTC Evo 4G is stuck on a reboot infinite loop
and yet the phone still loops. A couple of questions I have:
-Does having the SD card in/out matter when trying the reboot?
-What info is auto-saved on the SD card? Contacts? Pictures? (this is what matters most)
-Do I HAVE to do a factory reset?
I'm stumped and REALLY don't want to factory re-set the phone again.... this is the 3rd time I'm having issues with this phone Looping.
- 07-08-2014, 06:43 PM #2
- By estebancam in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2014, 09:07 PM
- By bcas400g1 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2014, 06:53 PM
- By Afterlife737 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 05:09 PM
- By JibbaJabba10 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 07-08-2014, 01:28 PM
- By y2jdmbfan in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 11:14 AM