broken screen galaxy s4

A

AC Question

hey can someone help me out??
i have a galaxy s4 with a total broken screen and i want to be able to check my voicemail, text messages etc...basically i would like to access the data before i throw the phone out. I also need to know how to reset the phone and erase all my personal info...

i found a few programs such as Wondedrshare mobile go but cannot use it because i need to go into setting on the phone...which obviously is impossible...

thanks!!!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
hey can someone help me out??
i have a galaxy s4 with a total broken screen and i want to be able to check my voicemail, text messages etc...basically i would like to access the data before i throw the phone out. I also need to know how to reset the phone and erase all my personal info...

i found a few programs such as Wondedrshare mobile go but cannot use it because i need to go into setting on the phone...which obviously is impossible...

thanks!!!
You will need access to the screen if you want to transfer data and/or factory reset from the device. The only other way is if you had registered the device with the android device manager, which you can then wipe/reset remotely and it will do so automatically: https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital