Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By anon8380037
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default One of my apps has disappeared and I can not view my pictures on my phone

I have a Samsung GT S7560M phone
    One of my apps to view my pictures has disappeared. How can I get the app back?
  2. Best Answer

Do you mean the stock Samsung gallery app, or a 3rd party app. Has it disappeared from the home screens only (had to ask this). If so the icon should still be in the App Drawer / List, and the full app in Applications Manager - All (under the Settings - General tab). You can drag the icon from the app drawer back to a homepage, which you might know. If there is no sign of it on the phone it must have been uninstalled. it will still be in the list of your apps in the Play Store and you should find it in Play - My Apps, under All where you can click install again. If it's more than that, come back.

Default Re: One of my apps has disappeared and I can not view my pictures on my phone

Do you mean the stock Samsung gallery app, or a 3rd party app. Has it disappeared from the home screens only (had to ask this). If so the icon should still be in the App Drawer / List, and the full app in Applications Manager - All (under the Settings - General tab). You can drag the icon from the app drawer back to a homepage, which you might know. If there is no sign of it on the phone it must have been uninstalled. it will still be in the list of your apps in the Play Store and you should find it in Play - My Apps, under All where you can click install again. If it's more than that, come back.
    I know nothing. Caution: I can edit and delete for no reason.
    Thanked by:
    Golfdriver97 likes this.