touch screen wont work?
i have a LGM500 it got water damaged from my job. ive had it in dried rice for 2 days now. it turns on perfectly fine, holds a charge perfectly fine. but my touch will not work at all. i cant even unlock my phone. I've tried everything. A valcume to suck up water, put it in the freezer for 5 mins. nothing. what should i do now?
- 07-08-2014, 09:53 PM #2
- 07-08-2014, 09:54 PM #3
- 07-08-2014, 10:01 PM #4
- 07-08-2014, 10:08 PM #5
- 07-08-2014, 10:16 PM #6
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 02:26 AM
- By SgtBlunt in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 12:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 09:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 07:45 PM
- By cplax92 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2014, 07:20 PM