S5 keeps saying there is no storage and battery problems!
My new Samsung Galaxy S5 has been having ALOT of problems.
First of the Battery, it dies TOO quickly! i leave the house with it 89% and come back less than 5 min and its at 79% with out even touching it! i closed all the background apps and things like, WiFi and GPS, but it just keeps on dying! it even dies when its connected to the charger and im using it. sometimes i would restart it and the battery would drastically go from 30% to 10% when it turns back on.
Now the Storage. the phone has total of 14.98GB of internal space. apps take 697MB and Cache Data 280MB and it says only 73.16MB is available. it makes no sense. i have max 5 apps (Facebook,twitter,vine) those stuff and only 2 pictures, but thats it!
Please help, i wish i could return it but we bought it out of country in america.
- 07-09-2014, 12:05 AM #2
Re: S5 keeps saying there is no storage and battery problems!
Welcome to Android Central! In regards to the battery, check to see if it's bulging in the middle, which is a sign of failure. Take it out, lay it flat on a table, and try to spin it. If it spins freely, it's bulging--try a new battery.
The memory readings are pretty wacky. Have you tried a factory data reset?
The other thing I was wondering is if you might have gotten a counterfeit S5. Did you buy the phone at a big retail store, or from some site like eBay? Was it new or used? See this article about how to distinguish fake from real S5's: How to tell if a Samsung Galaxy S5 is fake - AndroidPIT
- 07-09-2014, 12:34 AM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2015, 07:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 11:12 PM
- By Eddie Drueding in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2014, 04:35 PM
- By dorothy curtis in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 12:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 09:55 PM