Motorola X refuses to charge
So my phone drained to 0% which isn'tusualy a problem because I can just put it on the charger.
However tonight it was different. My phone is dead at the moment and I have tried putting it into a charger but nothing happes. I've used all the chargersin the house and ive tried different outlets. However soething must be wrong with thephone. I've had this problem once before but it started working after 10 minutes. Has anyone else had the same problem?
- 07-08-2014, 10:46 PM #2
Re: Motorola X refuses to charge
I've had issues with slow charging on my phone, but never completely stopped charging.
If you have one, I'd use a compressed air can and blow into the charging port. That usually does the trick.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2014, 09:50 AM
- By heavyvino in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 10:03 AM
- By RANGARAJ K in forum Motorola BackflipReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 11:16 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 10:39 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 08:55 PM