Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Post Please help!

I'm a new user of Android. I am having 2 problems. Since last month i'm not getting notifications from ANY app except twitter and Whatsapp. (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Viber). What should I do in order to get notifications.
    And the other problem is with the Snapchat app itself. I CAN send the photos but whenever I try to send a clip/video, my phone screen's colour goes weird and the phone restarts itself.

PLEASE, help me with these two problems. My phone is still in warranty so keeping that in mind, what options do I have.
    I'll be eagerly waiting for a response. Thank You!

Global Posts
    31,637 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

Default Re: Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I'm a new user of Android. I am having 2 problems. Since last month i'm not getting notifications from ANY app except twitter and Whatsapp. (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Viber). What should I do in order to get notifications.
    And the other problem is with the Snapchat app itself. I CAN send the photos but whenever I try to send a clip/video, my phone screen's colour goes weird and the phone restarts itself.

PLEASE, help me with these two problems. My phone is still in warranty so keeping that in mind, what options do I have.
    I'll be eagerly waiting for a response. Thank You!
    Welcome to the forums.
    What device do you have?

What app do you need to get a notification from?

The snapchat app may be an error in the app not the phone. Email the developer and explain what happens.

Q-Mobile Noir A60.

I want notifications from the apps Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, and Viber.

As far as the Snapchat trouble in concerned. how do I contact the developer? I have written reviews many times on Google Playstore but no response. Is there another way?

Global Posts
    31,637 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Usama Rehman View Post
    Q-Mobile Noir A60.

I want notifications from the apps Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, and Viber.

As far as the Snapchat trouble in concerned. how do I contact the developer? I have written reviews many times on Google Playstore but no response. Is there another way?
    For snapchat if you go to the app in Play on your phone, scroll all the way to the bottom. There should be a contact developer area. Tap that and you will be redirected to Gmail.

You can try to clear the app caches by going to settings>apps>click on Facebook and click clear cache. See if that works.

Brought to you by CM11, an M8, and the AC Forums App.

The clear cache thing didn't work. I already tried it.

And I have sent an email to snaptchat. Waiting for their response.