How to remove books from google play?

A

AC Question

How can I remove books from google play in a way that will stop the books I have previously purchased from influencing the "recommended for you" section? I have purchased some less that PG books, and may have children who can access my account soon, so I'd like them not to see any objectionable things, but "delete forever" has not stopped racy books from appearing in my "recommended for you", and when I click on books that I have previously downloaded, but have since deleted, they are not registering as deleted.

Is there a way to fix this?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
How can I remove books from google play in a way that will stop the books I have previously purchased from influencing the "recommended for you" section? I have purchased some less that PG books, and may have children who can access my account soon, so I'd like them not to see any objectionable things, but "delete forever" has not stopped racy books from appearing in my "recommended for you", and when I click on books that I have previously downloaded, but have since deleted, they are not registering as deleted.

Is there a way to fix this?

To my knowledge, no.
The only thing I can think of is to pin the books you want the kids to see to the device and disable data to the device.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams