Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default How to remove books from google play?

How can I remove books from google play in a way that will stop the books I have previously purchased from influencing the "recommended for you" section? I have purchased some less that PG books, and may have children who can access my account soon, so I'd like them not to see any objectionable things, but "delete forever" has not stopped racy books from appearing in my "recommended for you", and when I click on books that I have previously downloaded, but have since deleted, they are not registering as deleted.

Is there a way to fix this?
  2. Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    How can I remove books from google play in a way that will stop the books I have previously purchased from influencing the "recommended for you" section? I have purchased some less that PG books, and may have children who can access my account soon, so I'd like them not to see any objectionable things, but "delete forever" has not stopped racy books from appearing in my "recommended for you", and when I click on books that I have previously downloaded, but have since deleted, they are not registering as deleted.

To my knowledge, no.
    The only thing I can think of is to pin the books you want the kids to see to the device and disable data to the device.

Global Posts
    24,593 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimKat

Default Re: How to remove books from google play?

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post

To my knowledge, no.
    The only thing I can think of is to pin the books you want the kids to see to the device and disable data to the device.

What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan
    Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry