can't open settings in samsung s3
hi , could anybody help me please, after updating my samsung galaxy s3 i can't open the setting..
i want to do factory settings on my phone but can't as i can't settings. my phone is responding very slowly...TIA
- 07-09-2014, 01:26 PM #2
Re: can't open settings in samsung s3
Welcome to Android Central! How did you update your phone? Was it a system update over-the-air, or did you manually install some kind of system update?
Try booting into Recovery and clearing the system cache partition: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By AnimalMotherASF in forum HTC One M8Replies: 11Last Post: 05-21-2015, 05:16 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 10:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 11:44 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 12:03 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 10:39 PM