try to answer a call on my S4 and it immediately disconnects
I can't seem to answer a phone call. I receive a call, I swype to answer and it connects for about half a second and then disconnects. I am using a UK Vodafone sim, but im not in the UK, I have credit on the sim. I can send/receive txt. I can connect to wifi (i don't use data). I can make a call, I just can't answer one. anyone got any suggestions?
- 07-09-2014, 02:22 PM #2
- By AnimalMotherASF in forum HTC One M8Replies: 11Last Post: 05-21-2015, 06:16 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 04:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 01:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 01:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2014, 12:40 AM