Setting up new S4 Zoom- Play Store refusing to work???
Hi, just got myself a Samsung S4 Zoom, and it is refusing to download anything at all on Play Store? I can search for apps, but when I click 'install' it just doesn't do a thing. I've also tried by connecting my phone to my laptop, but every time I try to download an app I get 'unexpected error' message appearing. Literally had this phone less than a day & already wanting rid of it!!!!
Any advice greatly appreciated
- 07-09-2014, 09:57 AM #2
Re: Setting up new S4 Zoom- Play Store refusing to work???
Have you logged in to Play Store with your Google account.
You can also log in to Play Store on a pc, and it will send any apps you choose there to your device if is registered. I can't remember but I think it may just ask for your mobile number.
Otherwise there may be a temporary issue on the Play Store as many people are having problems.
Stick around for more/better replies
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 05:33 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2015, 08:00 PM
- By robjulo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2014, 06:39 AM
- By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 10:07 AM
- By Kremzy in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 08:31 AM