Samsung S4 Clone Model (factory mode)
Hi, I have a samsung s4 clone model. It went into factory mode and all of these chinese words came up. I tried to scroll up and down with the volume button but it doesnt want to work, and the on button as well. When I press the Home button the scroll runs the whole time up and down and I am not able to select in which setting I want to go. Can someone please help me.
- 07-09-2014, 01:04 PM #2
Re: Samsung S4 Clone Model (factory mode)
Welcome to Android Central! Try taking a picture of the Chinese text and using Google Translate to try a translate it. Or post that picture here, and one of us can try to run it through Google Translate.
Not sure if you intended to by an S4 clone, but this is obviously one of the major drawbacks.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 04:33 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2015, 07:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 09:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 08:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 07:00 AM