Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Question "Play tone" issue help me

Hi guys , i am using Moto G, the phone was incredibly fast and smooth ,,. but on some time it says ,, "play tone" and it will disappear ,, i thought it is volume problem .. but actually it is not , please help me ,, the "play tone " , comes and gone,, why it was coming like that ,, please tell me

- jimklay

Default Re: "Play tone" issue help me

Welcome to Android Central! Sounds like it's related to some app you may have installed. It can be hard to pinpoint which one, though. Try uninstalling some of your apps, starting with the most recently installed.

hi , thank you , in my phone it was coming intially one or 2 weeks when i bought the phone , i have tried uninstalled the unnecessary files ,, my question is whether it is software problem or hardware problems ?? please help me

When you say that it says "play tone," do you mean a window pops up that has the words "play tone" in it, or do you mean you hear a voice say "play tone"?

In either case, it sounds like it's related to some app, as I mentioned before--so it would be software, not hardware.