Frozen Galaxy S5
Today my galaxy froze, didnt have an enormous amount of apps open or anything of that nature, i got annoyed and just closed the screen. Now I am unable to unlock phone. screen just stays black. hitting menu button does nothing as well. didn t know if i could force shut down or restart. HELP
- 07-09-2014, 10:36 AM #2
- 1,869 Posts
Re: Frozen Galaxy S5
Have you tried to plug it into a charger to see if it "wakes up"?
I am polymerized tree sap and you are an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.
- By Allune in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 07-13-2014, 07:07 PM
- By Tsukio in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 08:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 09:34 AM
- By Jude F in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 08:22 AM
- By Kremzy in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 07:31 AM