- 1 Posts
Help! I just rooted my S3 for the first time and custom ROM was installed Now the camera dont work :
Hi Seaching for some help! Let me start by saying i am new to this Rooting and Custom ROM thing but i can fallow directions well!
So i have a S3 for Att the is rooted and the Wicked Rom was installed on it, The phone works fine with one down fall, The Camera will fail every time. It dont matter what camera i install or if i do total stock or a Note 2 Camera and gallery on it the camera just wont work. What im looking for is a fix or maybe even some suggestions on how to get good roms for S3's and what some good ROMs are?.... Please if anyone out there has a minute to please just help me step by step id be so grateful! Thank you! -Keysha
- 07-09-2014, 12:36 PM #2
Re: Help! I just rooted my S3 for the first time and custom ROM was installed Now the camera dont wo
Try the support thread for Wicked ROM. [ROM] WICKED v10 | AROMA | Rom Control | Full Customization | 5-10-13| UNDEAD - xda-developers It looks like there are several camera options available inside the ROM. But it also looks like Wicked is just for the T-Mobile variant. That may be your problem...
As for ROMs for your model... Try looking here: AT&T, Rogers, Bell, Telus Samsung Galaxy S3 - xda-developersNokia Lumia 925 (T-Mobile Variant): Windows Phone 8.1 Preview for Developers
LG Nexus 4 (16GB): Sailfish OS EA3
Asus Nexus 7 (2012 WiFi 32GB): Factory Google KitKat 4.4.4 + francoKernel & Xposed
- By oldgreg101 in forum HTC One (M8) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 07-19-2014, 10:28 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2014, 05:45 PM
- By jk175d in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 07-09-2014, 09:01 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2014, 12:41 PM
- By bigmark1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 11:49 AM