syncing android galaxy s5 with outlook calendar
I recently upgraded to the galaxy s5. I use my phone for both home and work, and therefor have both Gmail and outlook. The outlook (work) is on a hosted exchange. I don't have any issues syncing my email or contacts, but I cannot sync my calendar between my phone and pc. Are there apps I need on my phone/desktop to make this happen? Other ways of getting the calendars to sync?
- 07-11-2014, 08:46 AM #2
Re: syncing android galaxy s5 with outlook calendar
Jeff, try AkrutoSync. It is my go-to solution to sync Outlook calendar, contacts, tasks and notes with any Android device. If you have multiple Android devices, it will keep them all synced with your Outlook. The best part is that it just works.
- By billbrobaggins in forum LG G3Replies: 58Last Post: 07-19-2014, 05:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2014, 12:54 PM
- By browneyedgirl222 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 12:37 PM
- By bigmark1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 11:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 10:36 AM