Transfer info from S4 w broken screen???
Anyone has a tip how to transfer contacts, images etc that are stored locally on a Samsung Galaxy S4 with the screen broken? The screen is totally black på the phone works otherwise. It has been powered down, so when it is switched on it asks for the pin code and finger swipe unlock.
I would like to be able to plug it into my Macbook and somehow extract the information and transfer to the new S5.
I realize it is difficult but is it possible somehow?
- 07-09-2014, 12:37 PM #2
Re: Transfer info from S4 w broken screen???
Kies... So long as you can plug both phones into USB, Kies should do the xfer.
Kies | SUPPORT | SAMSUNGNokia Lumia 1520.3 (Factory Unlocked): Windows Phone 8.1 w/ Lumia Cyan
Dell Venue 8 Pro (32GB): Windows 8.1 Desktop OS w/ Office 2013 H&S
- By Baylife Studios in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 6Last Post: 08-14-2014, 04:27 AM
- By aldo82 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 07-24-2014, 10:38 PM
- By Wendy Berezowski in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-09-2014, 09:59 PM
- By jmagid51 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 07-09-2014, 01:53 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2014, 12:41 PM