My tablet keeps shutting off?
The tablet was a gift from my father, It was used by him. But he took very good care of it. All the sudden a couple months later, it starts acting up. Shutting down when i didnt push the shut down button. I asked my dad and he said that something was wrong with my battery and that i should just keep it plugged in when using it. Btw it is a Samsung galaxy 3.
- 07-09-2014, 03:24 PM #2
Re: My tablet keeps shutting off?
Maybe a logcat will help determining if something went wrong.
If it is relatively new, it is probably still under warranty and maybe you can exchange it for a new one.“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
ADB Console by wizzrah. Check it out!: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sof...e-wizzrah.html
- By TheCultofYogurt in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-24-2014, 01:24 PM
- By killspy6 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2014, 11:20 AM
- By savini72 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 07-14-2014, 09:36 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 09:01 AM
- By koliveira in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 06:11 PM