i was updating some apps on my s5 , and in the process i turned off my wifi by mistake , now it doesn't connect to the internet (it shows its connected but there is no signal ) what should i do ?
- 07-09-2014, 04:40 PM #2
Re: need help
Reboot the phone to reset everything.
If that doesn't fix it, go into the settings>Wireless & networks>WiFi and select your own network. Chose "forget" so you can disconnect and set it up again.
See if that will give the phone internet access once more.
I am a developer for HTC devices. If you ever need help with one, let me know.
- By savini72 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 07-14-2014, 09:36 AM
- By newmanx in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 12:42 PM
- By Android_Krist in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 04:09 PM
- By Daktor in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 02:12 PM
- By Poltergeist93 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 07-09-2014, 01:52 PM