I just purchased an HTC 720e ONE X and it will not turn on.
I have charged it for the entire day and all I get are a few blinks from the notification light. I have not installed the SIM card yet but dont think this should matter. I dont want to do a factory reset because it is an unlocked phone that I bought for Costa Rica. I suspect it is something I am doing wrong but I have held down the button for several seconds and up to 20 with no results.
- 07-10-2014, 11:24 AM #2
Re: I just purchased an HTC 720e ONE X and it will not turn on.
Factory reset won't carrier lock the phone. Once unlocked, always unlocked... If you can boot into recovery that might be the only option.Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows Phone 8.1 Update + Lumia Denim
Windows Central Senior Ambassador
Mobile Nations Devotee
- By eventer289 in forum Android WearReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2015, 11:34 AM
- By dusty78 in forum Samsung Gear FitReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2015, 03:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 02:02 AM
- By Mackeruk in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 01:12 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 05:49 PM