SIM cards and activating phones?
I just bought a samsung galaxy s3 and need to activate it with Bell. It a Virgin Mobile phone but I was told by the clerk and Bell that these phones can be activated interchangeably. Does the SIM card have to be inserted in the phone and does the phone have to be turned on before it can be activated?
- 07-10-2014, 12:26 PM #2
- By OceanView in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2014, 12:16 PM
- By Mackeruk in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 02:12 AM
- By jbeland in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 01:16 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 12:24 PM
- By Sean Fanelli in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 08:24 AM