Person shortcut on home screen opens wrong contact
This has been driving me nuts - whenever I press on a specific person shortcut I created on a home screen, it opens the wrong contact. I've re-created the shortcut many times. This started happening on my new HTC One M8 phone running 4.4.2. Anyone else seeing this or have any ideas how to fix? Thanks.
- 09-04-2014, 02:00 AM #2
Re: Person shortcut on home screen opens wrong contact
Maybe you could try deleting that contact completely from the People app (along with the widget), then re-enter all of the contact's info, and then try placing the widget again.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2015, 02:46 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 03:02 AM
- By OceanView in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2014, 12:16 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 12:24 PM
- By Wynnsman in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 01:45 AM