- 2 Posts
Network disabled, poor connection
I have created a wifi hotspot on my windows 8 laptop, in the past I have connected my tab3, my Samsung phones with it, now suddenly it does not connect. WiFi hotspot is showing strong signals but when I try to connect my tab3, it gives me error Network Disabled Poor Connection. Same thing is happening with my phones as well. I have tried to delete the hotspot, recreated it but it gives me same error. I have rebooted the router as well, rebooted my system, rebooted my tablet, still the same problem.
My tablet and the phones connects to the other hotspots and wifi but not with my laptop wifi hotspot. the date and time of tablet is correct as well.
Could anyone please help me.
Thanks in advance
- 02-26-2015, 01:56 AM #2
Re: Network disabled, poor connection
Use an app like Wifi Analyzer and see if the channel the hotspot is using is very congested. If so, see if you can change the channel it uses. This might not be easy--it's much easier to change the channel for an actual router by logging into its settings using your browser.
- By Owen Rahadiyan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 06:25 PM
- By kkhanmd in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 08:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 07:14 PM
- By Android_Krist in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 05:09 PM
- By bigmark1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 12:49 PM