Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Black Drawing Screen

Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition
    Any drawing/sketch program I install has been giving me the same issue. The screen is solid black and I cannot change it. Anything I try to draw does not show up, no matter what color of pen I use.

I first noticed it on an opening screen (not sure what app this is called, but I would love to know!) it's like the calendar app, shows the calendar at the top, any appointments/etc scheduled for that day, and the bottom half of the screen is for jotting down notes. Like above, that is full black.

I'm not sure where to look to fix this... Possibly uninstalling an application would help, but nothing I've uninstalled has effected it. And not knowing what app starts up with that calendar screen I don't know what to look for. Installing new apps didn't work. Each installs fine but when I open it the whole drawing area is black.

I've tried to search for similar problems, but all searches only show me tablet features; I've not gotten any hits for 'faults' like this.

Anyone have any ideas?!?