Samsung Galaxy s3 Wont charge
So, I'm kinda new to this, but I'v had this problem going on for some while,
I got my phone around 6 months ago and everything was fine up until 2 months ago,
Alot of my chargers were'nt working at all and i had to bend them and twist them and total ive boughten around 7 new chargers..
today this morning my phone hasn't charged at ALL, nothing works and i have no idea what to do because i had to pay the full 400$ dollars for the phone because my company is Boost mobile and i cant take it anywhere..
Anyway, if anyone can help, please tell, i really need my phone and i dont wanna spend more on a new one
- 07-09-2014, 11:28 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy s3 Wont charge
If you were bending and twisting your charger cables and also playing around with the USB port its a good chance you could of worn out the USB port. Not that its completely broken but taken it from a tight & solid connection to a loose and jiggly connection. I know thats not the best explanation but I've seen my daughters do it with their phones because they like to move the cable around a lot while its plugged in, prematurely wearing out the USB port.
- By hiforman in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 08-26-2015, 12:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 03:02 AM
- By mcefalu in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 07-29-2014, 10:25 AM
- By Raymond Hubbard in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 7Last Post: 07-12-2014, 11:43 AM
- By bassplayrguy in forum LG G3Replies: 8Last Post: 07-09-2014, 09:40 PM