Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Which Android for my 14 y o daughter?

I am very new to tablet technology. I need to get my 14 year old daughter an Android, and I need to install net nanny on it. Can't spens a lot. I see a Zeepad Google Android at Nomorerack for $69. The price is good, but I have no idea if it's good or not. Would sure appreciate some direction.

Larry

Default Re: Which Android for my 14 y o daughter?

Welcome to Android Central! I strongly recommend avoiding really cheap off-brand tablets--they are poorly built, more prone to glitches, and have minimal to no support.

What's your budget? There are some decent tablets that are around $100 or a little less. You can find refurbished or even new 1st generation Nexus 7's for around $100 these days. You could also look at some of the tablets that Lenovo and Asus make.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks. I just don't know enough to pick one. Wish somebody who knows them would say, "This is the best deal out there under $100."

$100 for this refurbished 1st generation Nexus 7 with 32 GB on eBay. Pretty good deal!

ASUS Google Nexus 7 7" 32 GB Android 4.1 JellyBean Wi-Fi Tablet - BLACK
    Thanked by: