- 07-10-2014, 02:00 AM #2
Re: sync data
Welcome to Android Central! The only way that would happen is if Plants vs Zombies 2 gave you an option to log in and save your progress. Then you would be able to log in to the game on your iPad and the progress would presumably be synced there. But there's no way to sync your game data from your Android device directly to an iPad--sorry!
- By hiforman in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 08-26-2015, 11:30 AM
- By radyoactive in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 9Last Post: 07-11-2014, 08:25 PM
- By obielaw in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 08:46 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 02:02 AM
- By clporritt in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-09-2014, 03:12 PM