Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Galaxy S5 Active Problem

I am having problems with my Galaxy S5 Active. There is lag when trying to make the screen wake up and turn off. Also my phone randomly restarts maybe every 5 minutes. Also another thing that is happening is none of the sensors are working. I tried restarting it, turning it off completely and taking out the battery for 5 minutes and putting it back in, checked all my settings, and I can't seem to find anything wrong. I also typed in the Dialer *#0*# to open the Testing menu. I tested all the sensors and nothing is working. Everything else though is working fine. I have never dropped my phone and have never put it in water even though its waterproof. Not sure if this helps but I am using ATT. Does anyone know anyway to fix it? Could it possibly be from a bad update on an app or is that not possible? Should I just take it back to the store to see if they can fix it? Thank you in advance.

Global Posts
    4,083 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Nexus 6 - CM13.0 w/6.0.1

Default Re: Galaxy S5 Active Problem

Sounds like you have done all you can except for a factory reset.
    If it still is doing it after that, take it back as you mentioned to have it checked out.

Mav.

Thumbs down Re: Galaxy S5 Active Problem

Phone randomly turns off and back on with the AT&T sound, very annoying in the middle of the night 3 or 4 times.