ASUS Memo Pad 8 is definitely on but there is no display
i have an asus memo pad 8. my tablet suddenly won't unlock. i tried pressing the lock and lower volume button together because it worked when it became still one time. i plugged it in, it won't charge. i also plugged it onto my laptop because some needed lower voltage if ever it won't charge. the weirdest thing is it keeps on ringing notifications but still, it won't unlock or restart. please help.
- 07-10-2014, 12:06 PM #2
- 79 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: ASUS Memo Pad 8 is definitely on but there is no display
have you tried the trick of holding power and volume down at same time to get it to reboot?
ok i just reread your post and see that you have tried the power and volume down. did you hold it for over 10 seconds though?
- By AzD in forum Samsung Gear LiveReplies: 7Last Post: 03-05-2015, 04:28 PM
- By Porec Zagreb in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 11:20 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 08:43 AM
- By Katie Heron in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 07-10-2014, 01:24 AM
- By kirbyg53 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2014, 11:20 PM