My favourites are taking up to 5/6 seconds to open, everything else. logs etc, open straight away.
Also the list feature is no longer available and they display only in tile format, are these 2 things linked ?
- 07-10-2014, 01:14 PM #2
- 07-15-2014, 12:35 PM #3
Re: Phone favourites
Sorry for the delay,
I'm using the Samsung Galaxy S5.
A reboot wasn't any help, I also went through my contacts and deleted all duplicates, which is another issue as many contacts are stored multiple times on 'device' and 'google'.
When I press 'Phone' then 'Favourites' it can take up to 5 seconds to open, there is no longer a List option available for them and they appear in the Tile format
- 07-15-2014, 01:55 PM #4
- 07-17-2014, 05:15 PM #5
- 08-21-2014, 10:27 AM #6
- By Cjjackson911 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 13Last Post: 07-10-2014, 12:58 PM
- By pitzerwm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 10:52 AM
- By shrir1225 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-10-2014, 09:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 03:02 AM
- By Katie Heron in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 07-10-2014, 01:24 AM