micromax canvas A120 colours battery stuck at 99%

A

AC Question

hello i have recently bought micromax canvas A120 colours from flipkart but from the first day i am facing battery issue.
Micromax canvas a120 battery stuck at 99% and i have tried every possible way but its still at 99%. When I switch off the plug it shows 100% but with continuous charging it never goes to 100%

plz help

Thankyou

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Does it always say 99% even with use? Or does the charge reporting go down normally when you use the phone?

If it is just off 1% when topped off, but otherwise works normally, I would not sweat it. Probably set up in the battery app to report that way for some reason. You could try a battery pull and see if that helps...

nitu12345

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Does it always say 99% even with use? Or does the charge reporting go down normally when you use the phone?

If it is just off 1% when topped off, but otherwise works normally, I would not sweat it. Probably set up in the battery app to report that way for some reason. You could try a battery pull and see if that helps...

its working fine
but i never come to know when my phone gets charged completely since red led never goes to green all i have to check again and again
and when i use app like Battery Doctor (Battery Saver) , they never alert me as phone battery stops charging after 99%

shall i go for the replacement..?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If it is anything wrong (and no alert for completed charge makes it sound that way), then it would be the chip in the battery.

Maybe try a replacement battery first and if that doesn't solve it, keep the new (spare) battery and get your warranty on...

IDK if it is relevant... On my Windows Phone, Battery will not display on Glance Screen or Lock Screen at 100%, but will at all other times. I have a battery minder app that lets me mark "full" as 99% among the options so that it will show on Lock & Glance... I'm wondering if you have a setting somewhere... Although I do still get notified of full charge status even though it says 99%...

Mohith Bhat

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Hello! I bought a micromax canvas 2.2 two days back. and as the showroom guy said, I charged it for 8 hours for the first time. that's when I saw the green light when charging. even I face the same issue it gets stuck at 99%. and I have observed one more thing. it reaches till 99 very fast. and if u plug out the charger soon it reaches 99, it discharges fast. and if u keep the phone to charge for 1 hr in 99% it discharges slowly. so I concluded it charges slowly after 99, to maybe increase the battery life. I loved micromax. it's really good.
I am not sure about my conclusion. It maybe true or it maybe a issue. Try asking showroom or customer care guys.

Thank you.

Regards
Mohith.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781