Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RumoredNow
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Exclamation micromax canvas A120 colours battery stuck at 99%

hello i have recently bought micromax canvas A120 colours from flipkart but from the first day i am facing battery issue.
    Micromax canvas a120 battery stuck at 99% and i have tried every possible way but its still at 99%. When I switch off the plug it shows 100% but with continuous charging it never goes to 100%

plz help

Thankyou

Default Re: micromax canvas A120 colours battery stuck at 99%

Does it always say 99% even with use? Or does the charge reporting go down normally when you use the phone?

If it is just off 1% when topped off, but otherwise works normally, I would not sweat it. Probably set up in the battery app to report that way for some reason. You could try a battery pull and see if that helps...
    Nokia Lumia 925 (T-Mobile Variant): Windows Phone 8.1 Preview for Developers
    LG Nexus 4 (16GB): Sailfish OS EA3
    Dell Venue 8 Pro (32GB): Windows 8.1 Desktop OS w/ Office 2013 H&S
    B. Diddy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    Does it always say 99% even with use? Or does the charge reporting go down normally when you use the phone?

If it is just off 1% when topped off, but otherwise works normally, I would not sweat it. Probably set up in the battery app to report that way for some reason. You could try a battery pull and see if that helps...
    its working fine
    but i never come to know when my phone gets charged completely since red led never goes to green all i have to check again and again
    and when i use app like Battery Doctor (Battery Saver) , they never alert me as phone battery stops charging after 99%

shall i go for the replacement..?
    Thanked by:

If it is anything wrong (and no alert for completed charge makes it sound that way), then it would be the chip in the battery.

Maybe try a replacement battery first and if that doesn't solve it, keep the new (spare) battery and get your warranty on...

IDK if it is relevant... On my Windows Phone, Battery will not display on Glance Screen or Lock Screen at 100%, but will at all other times. I have a battery minder app that lets me mark "full" as 99% among the options so that it will show on Lock & Glance... I'm wondering if you have a setting somewhere... Although I do still get notified of full charge status even though it says 99%...
    Nokia Lumia 925 (T-Mobile Variant): Windows Phone 8.1 Preview for Developers
    LG Nexus 4 (16GB): Sailfish OS EA3
    Dell Venue 8 Pro (32GB): Windows 8.1 Desktop OS w/ Office 2013 H&S