Samsung s3 tablet won't show any apps but already installed
Hi, my tablet was in the rebooting stage i didn't charged it for hours then,charged it.
None of my apps from google play store won't show on my tablet even though it's installed.
I tried to go to google store to open up the app but it does say "open" or etc it only say unstalled please help!!!
- 07-10-2014, 01:02 PM #2
Re: Samsung s3 tablet won't show any apps but already installed
Welcome to Android Central! Can you clarify which device you have? The Galaxy S3 is a phone, not a tablet.
Are you saying none of your installed apps show up in the App Drawer (i.e., the screen that shows after pressing the square grid of dots at the lower right)? Or that you don't see them on your homescreens any more? Remember that icons on your homescreen are only shortcuts, and can disappear for various reasons. If you can still find them in your App Drawer, just drag and drop them to your homescreen again to create new shortcuts.
- 07-10-2014, 01:19 PM #3Nokia Lumia 1520.3 (Factory Unlocked): Windows Phone 8.1 w/ Lumia Cyan
Dell Venue 8 Pro (32GB): Windows 8.1 Desktop OS w/ Office 2013 H&S
- By giancarlo6363 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2014, 11:37 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-19-2014, 05:00 AM
- By Kevin Schultz1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2014, 04:08 PM
- By theonlybuster in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 07-10-2014, 12:55 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 09:15 AM