Apps on HTC Hero Phone
I have a HTC Hero smartphone. I can no longer use half of the apps I downloaded and the Android "Market" app doesn't even shown half the apps it used to that were available for downloading.
- 07-10-2014, 11:57 AM #2
Re: Apps on HTC Hero Phone
Welcome to Android Central! What version of Android is your phone running? It must be pretty old, since Android Market became Google Play Store a long time ago. It might simply be an issue of obsolescence. You might consider doing a factory reset, but it'll wipe your phone, so back up your data first.
- By Rhuly Nhlangwana in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2014, 01:40 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 12:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 11:58 AM
- By theonlybuster in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 07-10-2014, 11:55 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 08:07 AM