Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Question Which one should i buy .. Galaxy S5 .. S4 .. Note 3

Hi everyone .. i dont know which one is better for me .. what is the difference between them ? .. i like s4 size but i heard that it's battery is very bad .. i wanna the longest life smartphone with good specs ؟؟

Default Re: Which one should i buy .. Galaxy S5 .. S4 .. Note 3

If you like the S4 size, you probably won't like the Note 3. It's a large, large phone. Much too big for many people, myself included. The S5 is one of the top smartphones right now, and I have no complaints with the AT&T variant. Great signal, great call quality, easily a day's worth of battery life. You would not go wrong with the S5.

If you want the best specs VS battery life, get the Note 3. I owned an S4 and while it was a great device (I don't know why you heard that the battery was bad...it's not, but the Note 3's is better) I missed the S-Pen dearly, coming from a Note 2.

The S5 and the Note 3 are pretty much the same with different screens. Of course the S5 has a faster processor since it came out later, but in 'real life' performance, you'll hardly notice any difference. The screen is another factor to consider, and of course, the overall size of the device. Both are pretty big if you compare it with, say, an iPhone or a Galaxy S3.

With the S5 you get water/dust protection (IP67) rating, so you can submerge it in up to 1m of water for 30 minutes (underwater pictures/video! yei!). With the Note 3 you get the S-Pen. The S4 is really 'last year's' version of the S5, so you get lower-specs processor and a slightly smaller screen (5 inches VS 5.1 inches on the S5).

All three phones have a full HD resolution, so the bigger the screen, the less PPI it has. But all three screens are gorgeous to look at.

I've been using the Note 3 for almost a year now and I can tell you that I'm very happy with it.

Also, if you're going to buy one of these phones, you MIGHT want to hold out for a couple of months. Why? The Note 4 is just around the corner, as is the iPhone 6, and that only means lower prices for older models (or if the Note 4 calls out to you, yet another option to consider). Just a thought to save you a few bucks, but the trade-off is that you have to wait a couple of months.

I recommend the Note 4 which is coming out in about 2 months.

Posted via Android Central App