Android Wear has stopped

A

AC Question

This morning my GNote 3 began showing the error message "Unfortunately, Android Wear has stopped." Each time I cleared the message it popped back up again, endlessly. I rebooted my phone and rebooted my Samsung Gear Live watch--it made no difference, same message. Finally, I uninstalled the Android Wear app. When I reinstalled the app the error message instantly reappeared when I tried to open the app. The app info reports all data cleared, nothing cached, but the app still will not open and repeats the error message. Anyone else experiencing this or have any thoughts?

life2006

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I have a LG watch and it was working for a few hours when i purchased it but now it its now the android wear application is not working. This pops up "Unfortunately, Android Wear has stopped." Its not right. I don't have Email exchange...Anybody have a solution? I'm trying to use it with my LG G3 phone.:'(

Michael Penda

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem. I was able to hit the stem in in between that annoying screen (took many tries) and get the settings screen. I tried "restart" to no avail. I got back into that screen again and did a reset, while uninstalling and reinstalling the Android Wear app. So basically, started all over again. The key was the "reset" on the 360 itself.

Minizorg

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
YES!, this worked for me (I had to "Reset to Factory", and reestablish Bluetooth connectivity, do this with the Android Wear App, then everything started working again.):

Joe Ellett Top Contributor50 Best Answers

You can also clear caché from Google Play services (but be aware that might be risky). To do this:

On your phone:
Settings, Device, Apps, select Google Play Services. Clear cache and Clear data.

Settings, Device, Apps, swipe from the right to switch to the All tab, select Google Services framework. Clear cache and Clear data. On older releases it may be called Google Services Platform.

Reboot.