Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Exclamation Android Wear has stopped

This morning my GNote 3 began showing the error message "Unfortunately, Android Wear has stopped." Each time I cleared the message it popped back up again, endlessly. I rebooted my phone and rebooted my Samsung Gear Live watch--it made no difference, same message. Finally, I uninstalled the Android Wear app. When I reinstalled the app the error message instantly reappeared when I tried to open the app. The app info reports all data cleared, nothing cached, but the app still will not open and repeats the error message. Anyone else experiencing this or have any thoughts?

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Default Re: Android Wear has stopped

I just started with the same problem, exact same symptoms. I have a Gear Live too and my phone is a S5.

Unhappy Re: Android Wear has stopped

I have a LG watch and it was working for a few hours when i purchased it but now it its now the android wear application is not working. This pops up "Unfortunately, Android Wear has stopped." Its not right. I don't have Email exchange...Anybody have a solution? I'm trying to use it with my LG G3 phone.

Default Re: Android Wear has stopped

I had the same problem. I was able to hit the stem in in between that annoying screen (took many tries) and get the settings screen. I tried "restart" to no avail. I got back into that screen again and did a reset, while uninstalling and reinstalling the Android Wear app. So basically, started all over again. The key was the "reset" on the 360 itself.