Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 ics help
I've been thinking about putting a custom rom onto my sgp 5.0 for a long time. just a few questions
1. will a nandroid backup/restore really restore my device to before the backup?
2. do i need to get a newer version of gingerbread to get ics?
3. how do i do flash a rom?
4. does anyone know about a very stable ics rom for it? + can you give me all of the problems involved with it?
also could someone give me a link to a custom kernel so i can overclock it (my sgp) or if the very stable rom come with one
a good explanation to all of this would be appreciated.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 ics help
OK so I found a tutorial.
Go to YouTube and type in how to get cyanogenmod 10.2 onto the samsung galaxy player 5.0.
Find the one by dosdude1. He tells u how to install clockworkmod, cyanogenmod 9 and 10.2,so u have jelly bean 4.3. It's AMAZING.
Ask me if u have any questions
- 08-15-2014, 12:01 PM #3
- By Rhuly Nhlangwana in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2014, 01:40 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 01:29 AM
- By gummyrabbit in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 03:17 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 12:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-10-2014, 09:24 AM