Tab S / Boot problem
I've just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 (WiFi only). After I installed some iOS 7-lookalike tweaks I wanted to restart my device. Unfortunately when it rebooted the screen went black after the Samsung start up logo showed up. After a few second it tried to reboot again and the same process happened again. It keeps repeating like this. I've tried to give any input to the device but it won't work. I tried to shut it down by holding the power button for some time but it didn't work. I've tried to boot into recovery but since I cannot control when it starts up again it doesn't work. Right now it's just using battery and I can't do anything.
Someone out there who could help me getting out of this process?
- 07-10-2014, 11:39 AM #2
Re: Tab S / Boot problem
Welcome to Android Central! What kind of tweaks did you install? Were they basic apps from Google Play, or did you root the device and install a new ROM?
If you didn't root the device, and since you just bought it, it would probably be easiest to bring it back to the store and ask for a replacement. Just show them what's happening.
- 07-10-2014, 11:44 AM #3
- 07-10-2014, 12:19 PM #4
- 07-10-2014, 01:05 PM #5
- By gummyrabbit in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 03:17 AM
- By VickersVickers in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2014, 01:05 AM
- By French_guy in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 07:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 11:47 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 08:15 AM