Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Looking For Finance App

Hey,

I am looking for a finance app like the app Mint.com but available in the UK and Ireland. Really I want an app that works with syncing to my bank account thats the main feature I would like to have. I tried BillGuard and I liked it but it showed my pending transactions but then it stopped showing them and I cant find them so that app is out until they answer me on Twitter. Any ideas?

Thanks.
  2. Best Answer

Hi there!
    I was looking into your question about finding an alternative to Mint.com.

I ran into an article on the Forbes about a "UK-Equivalent to Mint.com"

It's called Money Manager: https://www.moneydashboard.com/

It's also a finance manager like Mint.com and they have an app for iOS and Android. Maybe it is something similar to what you are looking for.

A word of advice: Be careful who you trust your info with. Don't enter it into suspicious looking apps.

Global Posts
    4,593 Global Posts
    ROM
    I'M RUNNING STOCK BABY!

Default Re: Looking For Finance App

Hi there!
    I was looking into your question about finding an alternative to Mint.com.

I ran into an article on the Forbes about a "UK-Equivalent to Mint.com"

It's called Money Manager: https://www.moneydashboard.com/

It's also a finance manager like Mint.com and they have an app for iOS and Android. Maybe it is something similar to what you are looking for.

A word of advice: Be careful who you trust your info with. Don't enter it into suspicious looking apps.

"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln