Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Qmobile Noir A50 Causing Serious Problems Please Answer ASAP

I bought a Qmobile Noir A50 which was a great phone until now , it has been causing major problems . Ok so the problem no. 1 is : I factory resetted my phone but when i try to reboot my phone it reboots fine the first time but after booting up if i reboot it again it gets stuck on the noir logo . To make it work i have to reset it again using recovery mode (volume up + volume down + power) then it turns on again but the same sh*t happens again every time . The problem no. 2 is : it always lags so i decided to flash the device completely using SP Flash Tools it doenst fix the problem . Ok this the last one but the most horrifying problem (problem no. 3) : ok so the file (systems root folder) data/nvram/md/nv IMEI thats the path i guess so the file in which to IMEI numbers are located (MP0B_001) always gets corrupted and after every reset i have to replace this file with the original one (after a reset it always gives me invalid imei error and the sims dont work)

Default Re: Qmobile Noir A50 Causing Serious Problems Please Answer ASAP

Unfortunately, it sounds like either a defective phone, or perhaps one that has been tampered with, considering the invalid IMEI error.

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.