Droid DNA NOT Working Well
Hey guys I have had my droid dna for a bout a year. A couple days ago it started acting weird. It restars by itself a lot and when I tried factory resetting it nothing happened. It keeps rebooting to the same point and will not let me erase messages or anything. Apps are not downloading and if I try going on the internet or look at my messages the phone automatically restarts. I don't currently hae an upgrade so will have to but a phone full retail if can't figure this out. ( probably moto x)
- 07-10-2014, 03:25 PM #2
Re: Droid DNA NOT Working Well
So you're still having this issue after a factory reset or were you unable to reset it?
Try booting into recovery mode and doing a factory reset through there.
I found instructions for entering recovery mode on the DNA:
Disable Fastboot on your HTC Droid DNA. Go to your device’s Settings » select Battery » and Uncheck the Fastboot option at the bottom.
Power off your device and wait for 5-10 seconds until the device is fully switched off.
Press and hold Volume Down button, then press the Power button to switch on your phone and release it, but keep holding the Volume Down button.
This will boot your HTC Droid DNA into bootloader mode
You’ll see a screen with option to boot into Recovery mode among several other options. Here, press Volume down once to navigate to RECOVERY, then press Power button to select it and boot into Recovery mode.
In Bootloader and Recovery mode, use Volume buttons to navigate Up and Down between options and use Power button to select an option."We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- 07-10-2014, 09:51 PM #3
- 07-11-2014, 10:55 AM #4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- 07-11-2014, 03:09 PM #5
- By Kenny Antonucci in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 01:13 AM
- By vmodus in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-08-2015, 03:24 PM
- By skeezix1970 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 07-12-2014, 08:24 AM
- By weirdherald in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2014, 03:07 PM