external sd card
need an app to open external sd card on galaxy smartphoneG2
- 07-10-2014, 05:15 PM #2
Re: external sd card
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, but do you mean you have a Samsung Galaxy S2? And I don't quite understand what you're asking for. When you insert an external SD card into your phone, it should be recognized automatically. If it isn't, there are a few possibilities:
- The card is not formatted, or has the wrong format.
- The card is faulty, corrupt, or counterfeit.
- There is a problem with the system firmware.
Or perhaps you want a file manager to explore the SD card? Try ES File Explorer.
- 07-10-2014, 05:18 PM #3
- By vmodus in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-08-2015, 04:24 PM
- By Prem Suman in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2014, 04:57 PM
- By Sozo in 2000 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-11-2014, 08:35 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 04:57 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 11:19 AM