Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Photo Recovery and oneclickroot.com

Hi Everyone,

I have a Verizon Galaxy S3, version 4.4.2, model SCH-1535, Kernel version 3.4.0 and date Tue May 20 2014, and build number KOT49H.I535VRUDNE1. This afternoon I accidentally deleted my entire photo album from internal storage (1500 pictures...ouch) and I tried using Wondershare to recover them, but since I recently upgraded to the 4.4.2 software, it is no longer compatible with a computer b/c it can't go into USB mass storage mode. Wondershare says that they only go up to version 4.3 OR any version on a rooted phone.

While looking for a solution, I found the website oneclickroot.com and chatted with a rep there who said my phone is rootable. Does anyone have experience with this site to know if they are legitimate or a scam? Or any other advice on how to recover the pictures?

Thank you so much!

Default Re: Photo Recovery and oneclickroot.com

A good and easy routing Method would be to go to towelroot.com. click the lambda symbol and download the app. Once downloaded install it and then click make it rain. Boom, your device is rooted! Easy as 123.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Photo Recovery and oneclickroot.com

Thank you for your reply! Unfortunately I just tried using towelroot and it wasn't compatible with my phone. Any other suggestions?