Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Exclamation My Galaxy S3 wont turn on

My Galaxy has been charging awkwardly lately. When ever I put it into the charger and have to respond to my a message it takes battery power away verses increasing it. My phone was on 0% and died completely but the screen was still powered as if the phone was turned off and the battery was visible on the screen. I tried turning it on like I normally would in case I got a phone call or message. It turned on and then the screen freaked out and turned off completely.I tried plugging it into different outlets and USB chargers. I took out the battery for a while and put it back in then tired plugging it back into a wall outlet and the red charging light came on, but there was no sign of the battery on the screen. I then after looking at it after a couple of minutes the charging light was off, so I unplugged it and plugged it back in. After a couple of more minutes the same thing happened. I don't know what to do from this point.

Default Re: My Galaxy S3 wont turn on

Have you tried relieving the battery with a new one?

Posted via Android Central App