Samsung Galaxy Note Tablet 8.0 dead
My tablet was plugged into a power surge charging. There was a momentary blackout and now my tablet would not come back on. I tried doing the power up by holding both power button and menu button down for a few seconds, almost a whole minute. I did the same with just the power button and still not turning on. Is there hope for my tablet?
- 07-10-2014, 07:24 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Tablet 8.0 dead
Welcome to Android Central! Are you saying the tablet was plugged into a wall outlet and there was a power surge? Or that the tablet was plugged into a surge protector? If it was plugged into an unprotected wall outlet and there was a power surge, then I'm sorry to say that the tablet is probably fried. Does anything happen at all if you plug it back into an electrical outlet? I'd use a different charger, since the one that was plugged in during the power surge is also probably fried.
- By Carlos Gomes2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2014, 05:08 AM
- By Pneeleysmom in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 07-13-2014, 11:12 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2014, 07:56 AM
- By PhoneBuff in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 07-10-2014, 10:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 07:25 PM