- 2 Posts
Monster M7 need Help
Hi... I have a Monster M7 tablet.. Is a very good tablet indeed. But has a storage problem It only has 1gb of internal memory for apps and 12 gb are free from the internal memory. What Can I do.?
Btw I wanted to upgrade it to an higher Android, its rooted and has android 4.1.1 if you could help me would be great.
- 07-10-2014, 08:37 PM #2
Re: Monster M7 need Help
Welcome to Android Central! I'm afraid you're stuck with how the hardware was configured. Review this guide for tips on how to free up as much app storage as possible: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-warnings.html
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-12-2014, 03:14 PM
- By Don164 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 5Last Post: 07-12-2014, 01:25 PM
- By System in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 9Last Post: 07-11-2014, 07:34 PM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 05:20 PM
- By Ricardo Teixeira in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-10-2014, 04:21 PM